AVTronics UHF Single Frequency Microphone System
Delivers great sound at an affordable price!
This microphone system has a working distance of up to 200 feet. The quartz controlled fixed frequency and sturdy
construction make it the perfect microphone system for your ministry.
Available in either lapel or handheld configuration both with built in volume control.
Gray systems work on the 625.15MHz frequency.
- Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Working Distance: Up to 200 feet
- Output Connectors: 1 XLR balanced, mixed unbalanced 1/4"" (TRS)
- 1 UHF Microphone (UHF 600MHz band)
- Requires 2 AA batteries for transmiter (not included)
- Working distance of up to 200 ft.
- UHF Frequency 625.15 MHz
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 18kHz
- Volume Control
- Sturdy Construction
- Connectors: 1 balanced XLR, 1 unbalanced 1/4" (TRS)
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Requires a XLR Cable (not inclueded)
* * * CONSUMER ALERT * * *
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.